You are a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. You will be responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
You will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Responsibilities typically include:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Proficiency with the Python server side language and Django and Django Rest framework.
- Familiarity with database technology such as PostgreSQL and Firebase.
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
- Communication skills
- At least 1 year professional experience or you have a portfolio of projects you can share on GitHub.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 30 of March, 2021.